- Full Details
Must Be Shipped to an FFL - Not available for sale online to CA, CT, DC, MA & NY.
Specifications and Features of the C-9 Stripped AR-9 Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with different pistol caliber uppers
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
FFL products require a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) to be on file in order to ship a rifle . Your order will be placed on hold until an FFL has been received. Please send a copy of the FFL to FFL@hmtgroup.us. If you don’t have an FFL you can work with any local gun store of your choosing and ask to use their FFL and have the rifle sent to them. You can get a copy of their FFL and email it directly to us or your FFL of choice can email it to us. Please be sure to include your order number and full name in the email subject line, as well as your full name, order number and telephone number with the copy of the FFL in the email. If any FFL isn't received within 7 days of placing the rifle order, we will cancel the order, return the firearm into inventory and refund your credit card.
While supplies last. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. All sales are final on firearm orders. FFL transfer fees may apply. All federal, state, and local laws and ordinances apply. Know your laws before ordering. Freedom Munitions will only ship firearms to valid FFL holders.
- All sales final on firearms
- 35% restocking fee for failed background checks plus return shipping.
SKU ACAR15C9LOWERS Manufacturer New Frontier Armory Caliber 9mm Luger Material 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Billet Compatibility Multi (will accept any 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other small frame caliber upper receiver) Weight 12.9 oz Other Accepts any Glock style small frame pistol caliber magazines in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other calibers
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Review
- Product Stock Alert
Product Stock Alert
You will be notified once this product is back in stock.