- Full Details
We've done all the hard work for you with this AR15 magazine bundle and loaded each magazine full of our 223 55gr Reman ammo!
Each Freedom Magazine Bundle comes with the following:
- *Surplus Used M19A1 metal ammo can (See images above for ammo can condition)
- Six (6) Amend2 AR 30rd magazines -Black w/ Freedom Munitions logo
- Two (2) large 223 ammo can magnets OR Two (2) small 223 ammo can magnets (Some bundles may not come with ammo can magnets)
- 180 rounds of our Freedom 223 55gr FMJ Reman
*Surplus ammo can conditions vary. Some have spray paint, writing or dirt on the outside. No requests can be made for can in specific condition. View additional photos for can conditions.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IF YOU LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING:
• New Jersey
• District Of Columbia
• New York
• APO/FPO addresses
• US Territories
• US addresses that have a zip code that starts with 603
• US addresses that have a zip code that starts with 605
• US addresses that have a zip code that starts with 606
• US addresses that have a zip code that starts with 600
• US addresses that have a zip code that starts with 601
• US addresses that have a zip code that starts with 607
• US addresses that have a zip code that starts with 608
*ORDERS FROM RESTRICTED STATES FOR THIS LOADED MAG BUNDLE WILL BE CANCELLED
SKU FM223MAGKTLDRSUR Manufacturer Freedom Munitions Caliber 223 Remington
- Customer Reviews
By RBLoaded 1st mag had to pull bolt to fully lock mag in place. Released the bolt and it was on. Great ammo no jams.
Great package-please make more available
By ReggieLove this package. I have many Amend2 mags and am happy with their performance. I've also never had an issue with Freedom's reman (or new for that matter) ammo. I prefer the .30 cans as well. Put it all together and you have a smokin' deal. Can't wait 'till they put more of them together.
The Perfect Package
By BrettFreedom Munitions never ceases to amaze me. I haven't shot their reman'd .223's yet, but knowing the quality of their reman'd 9mm's, I couldn't pass up this offer. I just recently purchased my first AR-15, and was chaotically trying to figure out how many magazines to get, and where to get some quality ammo to run through it, as immediately after purchasing I had the itch to take it out to the range. After doing the math, if I were to have paid full price for the mags, and the ammo tin, the rounds purchased come out to LESS THAN 12 CENTS A ROUND! That's unheard of! I recommend Freedom Munitions to all of my Pro-2A friends, and will continue to purchase the majority of my stock from these guys. Even with shipping times, I had my order in less than a week, perfectly packaged, and essentially ready to load directly into the mag well and get to shooting. Thanks guys!
By JohnGreat mags and Great ammo,,the can was surplus but it still had a tight seal,,should be good to go for years to go. Ammo was as always,no issues through my DPMS,,nice and tight groups in .223 on reman ammo.
Write Your Review