Remanufactured Ammo Facts
Freedom Munitions "Like-New" manufacturing process provides like-new ammo performance.
- Please Note: Any reman ammunition purchased from Freedom Munitions may include nickel plated cases. Those nickel plated cases are safe to shoot in your firearm. Nickel plated cases are safe to use in the same manner as brass cases, including reloading.
- FREEDOM MUNITIONS inspects all cartridge cases for defects. The Scharch Range Master machines are fully automated and cases are checked for any debris and pressure tested for any splits or cracks. Primers are removed, flash holes are cleared, and primer pockets are reamed to accept new primers.
- FREEDOM MUNITIONS then washes cases in an acid wash specially designed to remove all remaining burnt powder from the flash hole and interior of the case which tumbling doesn't remove. Then cases are spin dried for a factory look and finish.
- FREEDOM MUNITIONS full length sizes all cases on our own designed machines to meet S.A.A.M.I.specification. This method is proprietary to our own designed equipment for commercial resizing, which ensures new component performance.
- FREEDOM MUNITIONS then loads these processed components on the same fiber optic-controlled Ammo Load machines as our premium new ammo. These are the same machines used by some of the largest manufacturers in the industry. These machines assure S.A.A.M.I. specifications for priming depth, powder charge, bullet depth and overall cartridge length.
- FREEDOM MUNITIONS "Like-New" manufacturing process with the new projectile, powder and primer assures factory ammo performance that discriminating shooters expect.